Monday, March 26, 2007

IQ Test

Have you tried this IQ Test? This a Canadian version of "Test the Nation" done in several other countries.

I find the results quite interesting. For example, I got the same amount of questions right as one of my classmates, but my IQ was HIGHER! The reason is because people in my age group (25 to 34) we have lost IQ compared to his age group (16 to 24). Crazy, I am still in my 20s and I my brain is already turning to mush. IQ tests only measure verbal and visualization skills, reasoning, memory, logic, and mental arithmetic. They don’t measure other qualities like character, personality, or talent, so maybe a person's EQ (Emotional Intelligence) gets better with age.

By looking at the chart below, it can be comforting to know the Surgeons finish at the top. I am a little disappointed in our gods, err I mean celebrities, showing.

Team Average IQ
Surgeons 119
Millionaires 118
Fitness Instructors 112
Mayors 110
Radio DJs 108
Tattoo Artists 101
Celebrities 98

looking at the results on the website the smart person stereotype is a red haired, right handed Male from the NWT who likes wine and curling and is a night owl.

2 comments:

D said...

So... what'd ya get?

Anonymous said...

I got about 127, but I think I thank my engineering schooling for that, as I get all the logic and math questions right. Not so good on the observent type questions.